Early Modern Studies
- Early Theatre. Green open access with one-year embargo.
- Medieval and Renaissance Drama in English. Journal web page at Colgate University.
- Renaissance Drama. Journal web page at University of Chicago Press.
- Scene: Reviews of Early Modern Drama. Open access.
- Shakespeare Bulletin. Journal web page at Johns Hopkins.
- Shakespeare Quarterly. Highlights and web exclusives on the Folger Shakespeare Library page about SQ. OUP page about SQ.
- Digital Humanities Quarterly. Open access.
- Digital Scholarship in the Humanities (formerly Literary and Linguistic Computing). OUP page.
- Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative. Open access.
- RIDE: A Review Journal for Digital Editions and Resources. Open access.
- GeoHumanities. Taylor & Francis page.
- The London Journal: A Review of Metropolitan Society Past and Present. Taylor & Francis page.
- Book History (the journal of the Society for Authorship, Readership, and Publishing). SHARP page: https://www.sharpweb.org/main/book-history/.
- The Library (the journal of the Bibliographic Society). OUP page: https://academic.oup.com/library/issue.
- Studies in Bibliography. Open access to volumes 1-59.
- Textual Cultures: Texts, Contexts, Interpretation (formerly Text). Open access.
- Variants: The Journal of the European Society for Textual Scholarship. Open access since 2016.